- We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who builds and expands buyer relationships to achieve sales goals.
- You’ll be responsible for helping clients purchase their dream home. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Our "Earn While You Learn" training program is exceptional and will provide you with the tools to be successful. Be mentored by the best to take your income to new heights.
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Must secure NC real estate license
$100,000 (combination of hourly wage plus commissions)
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.