We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Attend appointments with homeowners/sellers to negotiate win/win solutions for both parties
- Build rapport with the sellers to overcome objections and deal killers
- Manage and update leads and follow-ups through CRM pipeline
- Able to consistently hit weekly metrics and required sales activity
- Provide world-class customer service to homeowners and sellers
- Build new, genuine relationships within the St. Louis market
- Continuous training/shadowing will be provided along with access to thousands of leads through our dialing software
- As you progress, you will receive leads directly to your inbox to be claimed and serviced
- Ability to earn over 2x the commission with self-generated opportunities that we will teach you how to find
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Familiarity with the St. Louis real estate market and proven sales track record is a major plus!
- Able to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and enjoy meeting new people
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation to drive to and from appointments
- Must be coach-able and always trying to improve
- Fast starter and money motivated
- Real estate license not required
$75,000 - $100,000 commission (no base)
About Core Properties
Core Properties is a fast-paced Real Estate company that is always growing! We have years of experience investing in St. Louis real estate. We purchase properties in any condition and have the team and resources in place to handle the most distressed and unique situations. Core Properties specializes in Wholesaling, Brokerage Services, Residential & Commercial Rehabs & Rentals, Hard Money Lending, and Senior Living Services. We are also involved in other areas across the country and continue to evaluate new markets nationwide!