John L. Scott
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join a Top Producing team in our office. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits.
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Has a drive to succeed and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done!
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About John L. Scott
John L. Scott is a locally owned company that has been in business for almost 90 years. With over 165 experienced brokers, our office is one of the TOP producing offices in WA State. Our office has a dynamic culture...we are about education, abundance, and contribution!