We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Meet with off-market sellers, negotiate purchase terms and price, make offers
- Attend weekly sales training Zoom call
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience
$85,000 at plan commission
We are a growing real estate investment company that buys and wholesales investment properties in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. We are a small, tight-knit, virtual team that believes in an honest and professional approach in dealing with buyers and sellers. We are based in California and operate in both California and Florida. If you are looking for a job that allows you to be creative in solving homeowner's problems, gives you autonomy, and the ability to directly effect our growth, apply now!