Real Estate Radio Talk
Real Estate Radio Talk is looking for an Integrated Sales Executive to assist the Ad Sales Marketing department. The Ad Sales Marketing department is an integral part of the team that markets the radio show and assists in growing the shows partnerships.
The Sales Executive will work individually with Real Estate Radio hosts on partnership/sponsorship ideas, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local clients.
This position will support projects including integrated marketing requests that require work with presentations and proposals, vetting accounts, scheduling, tracking projects, sending invoices, and some post-sale activation. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions.
A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
Employees will be working remotely.
- Collaborate and support the sales team on integrated marketing request opportunities across radio, digital, and experiential spaces
- Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external team
- Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process and maintenance during the campaign
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
- Assist the Ad Sales Marketing department with post-sales functions including memo billing, processing invoices for campaigns, check requests and payment reconciliation
- Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the company
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on intricate and multi-pronged projects
- 1-3 years’ experience working in media, or a related field
- Radio is a plus, but not a requirement
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- College degree preferred
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- This position is 100% commission
$60,000+ at plan, commission
About Real Estate Radio Talk
Real Estate Radio Talk is a radio show on KGO810, a Cumulus Broadcast station in the Bay Area. It is heard every Sunday from 8am-9am. Real Estate Radio Talk is a radio talk show that talks about everything and anything Real Estate. From the latest trends and data, to buying and selling tips, to investing, to the ins and outs of a real estate deal, and even commercial real estate, they will be talking all about it. Informative, fun, and upbeat, this real estate talk show is hosted by professional Realtors, Greg McDaniel and Tiffany McFarland. The show delivers real estate knowledge and tips, educating the listeners and providing expert perspectives in a fast-paced, very entertaining style.