Meet with pre-screened homeowners on pre-set appointments. Simply listen to their needs, craft a solution and sign the contract. Follow up as necessary.
- Manage leads in our company’s CRM. Most leads are warm and are generated for you.
- Meet in person with distressed/motivated sellers that want to sell their house fast.
- Listen to the seller, understand their needs and create contracts that benefit all involved.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside business. We will teach you proven methods.
- Must be able to build others and work as a team player.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A professional, sharp dresser who understands that success comes through hard work and tenacity and helping meet the needs of our seller and our team.
- Teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs, or by any means possible.
- Self Starter/Self Leader who is highly motivated by serving others. They understand that the highest paid people in the world meet the needs of someone else first and in turn receive incredible amounts of money for themselves.
- Looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career.
- This person is accountable. They are responsible. They get results and are proud of it.
- This candidate can follow instructions.
Qualifications for the Position:
- AWESOME on the phone and in person! While you will be taught some high level real estate negotiation tactics, we are interested in experienced sales professionals.
- You MUST be a good listener in order to make the kind of money this position allows.
- Having a real estate sales agent license is preferred, but is not necessary.
- Experience in Real Estate is preferred, but is not necessary.
$85,000 - $125,000 in first year commissions
About Enlight Homebuyers
Enlight Homebuyers is a financially sound, fast growing company with about 20 employees. We help homeowners in various life situations sell their property in a fast and easy manner. We facilitate the purchase of hundreds of homes each year. We are currently operating in three states and have expansion plans for additional markets. Our team is positive, focused, supportive and fun to work with. We work hard while respecting the individual needs of each teammate.