Tru Advantage Realty
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.