Tru Advantage Realty
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.