CREG - Worcester
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Proven track record in sales
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Worcester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ