ENTRY LEVEL (No experience required)
Reltie Is REDEFINING the Home Buying Experience!
At Reltie, our mission is simple: to deliver an extraordinary home buying experience for EVERYONE! We are THE easiest way for homeowners to find, finance, and own a home all under one roof. Join our team and be part of disrupting the home buying and real estate industry, all without skimping on service or resources.
Reltie invests in you! We provide everything from free marketing and customer relationship management tools to 24/7 training, face-to-face broker support, qualified leads and referrals and more.
We Offer Our Agents
- Up to 100% Broker Split - keep your commission and set your own value! Unlimited opportunity to earn what you are worth.
- Reasonable flat rate referral fees
- Qualified leads and referrals from Reltie channels including Reltie.com and Off-Market exclusive properties
- FREE customer relationship management and marketing tools
- 24/7 training, live demos and more
- Lead-driven agent websites
- Face-to-face broker support and coaching
- Dedicated resources from Reltie’s family of companies (including lending, title and settlement partners along with superior customer service from our headquarters in Wakefield)
- Flexible schedules and control over your personal and professional growth as an agent
What will make you successful at Reltie?
- An active license
- Drive and ambition to succeed as part of an innovative, fast-growing team
- Complete focus on the customer experience
- Strong communications skills and ability to build a network of engaged customers and prospects
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, strong work ethic
Commission based only
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
Reltie’s full-service model provides a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for both our customers and employees. Come join us and make homeownership simple!
Reltie is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Reltie will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.