CREG - Providence
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- Proven track record in sales
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
About CREG - Providence
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ