RMG Real Estate
Are you a driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? Have you been craving a change and want more income while having the freedom to set your own schedule?
Come interview with our team of professional Real Estate Agents. You do not need to be licensed to apply.
We are seeking people who want to *Level Up* their life and who are:
- Service Focused
- Balance Seekers
If any of this speaks to you, apply today!!
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
Career Responsibilities Include:
- Lead generate with your fellow teammates
- Build new relationships and maintain current ones with clients
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with and follow up with potential clients
- Identify client needs and motivation
- Negotiate on client's behalf to get them the best deal
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth transaction
- Communicate with title companies, lenders, and other vendors when needed
- Facilitate required documentation for real estate transaction
- Stay educated on current market conditions
- Be a go-to source of market knowledge for clients
- Be a resource to your clients and peers
- Attend RMG trainings to learn and grow in all areas of your life
- Show up and achieve your DREAMS
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
$100,000+ at plan commission
About RMG Real Estate
We are excited you are considering this opportunity to join our growing TEAM!
Building WEALTH and WHOLENESS with everyone we serve.
A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems, and opportunities.
Fun, Loyalty, Professionalism, Market Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Trust.
God, Family, Business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter.
Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe, and self.