CREG - Rockingham
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Rockingham
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.