NAAAM Real Estate Collection
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Proven track record in sales
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
$5 - $10 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.