Elite Exteriors, Inc.
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
Basic Job Duties:
- Perform initial inspections
- Assess the needs/wants of the property owner
- Meet assigned insurance adjusters (as necessary)
- Discuss scope of work with homeowners
- Write contract based on the scope of work
- Act as the liaison between insurance carriers and homeowners
- Follow up with homeowners when the job is complete to ensure satisfaction
- 2-3 years of outside/field sales experience
- Excellent communication ability to influence others around you
- Amazing win-win attitude
- Passionate about helping people - you're selling products and services to improve someone's home
- Relationship builder and master connector
- Physically able to climb a ladder and inspect roofs, so you can't be afraid of heights
- Love to work outside and sell in the home, or in a virtual environment
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Elite Exteriors, Inc.
Elite Exteriors is an established and continuously-growing contracting company, specializing in storm damage restoration serving the Twin Cities, MN and Pensacola - Destin, FL area. Our culture is all about trust, building relationships, and enjoying what you do. We are an essential company who is growing and expanding, and would love to have you on our TEAM! You will experience a company culture that is like NO OTHER contracting company out there! Family is at the core of what the company is all about - and that is what you will feel like working here at Elite. Our employees come to work because they WANT to be here.