Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand client relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers and building the sales program for a professional services company. If you have a proven track record of selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with pre-sales team to review incoming leads, follow-ups, wins and next steps for next week, this quarter, and this year
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Prior CRM experience required. Ability to run sales reports and metrics.
$40,000 - $100,000
About Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
Small family law firm. Strong Covid-19 safety policies. Onsite and remote work required. High-Speed internet connection at home and secure, private work area at home. Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO) and opportunity for growth. This is a fast-moving work environment that requires the ability to think and move quickly and to multitask. We have old school, old-fashion work values, a non-office politics team, and high-tech tools and equipment.