We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- 1 year of experience in sales and/or high-volume customer service environment
- Reliable Transportation
- Driver's License
- Smart Phone with data plan
- Prior construction experience is a plus
$75,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Klausmair Construction
We are KLAUSMAIR CONSTRUCTION, founded in 1994 in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania the land of farms and horse buggies. In a highly competitive market, we have built a brand that represents the highest quality in craftsmanship for unique and finely appointed projects.
Our highly competent, well-trained, in-house staff handles insurance claims processing, construction project management, and installation oversight for all trades including roofing work and solar panel power projects.
If you're ready to LEVEL UP your CAREER and your COMMISSIONS - THEN APPLY NOW!