Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential clients online, in person, or on the phone to uncover needs
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Proven track record in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- Associate's or bachelors degree
- Real estate license a plus but not required
$80,000+ at plan
About 8035 Development
About 8035 Development
We are a local real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value and are in need of some renovation, which is exactly what our buyers are seeking. We close fast, buy homes in "as-is" condition, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!