The Chabris Group
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Identify, cultivate and convert people with real estate needs into appointments for our agents
- Relish the responsibility of managing the sales funnel for Cincinnati's #1 real estate sales team
- Demonstrate communication mastery through training, coaching & experience
- Leverage lead multiple lead sources to build a robust pipeline
- Stay current on residential real estate trends
- Be a team player - and play to win!
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
$50,000 - $60,000
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.