Swamp Rabbit Moving and Storage
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
65,000 - 90,000 yearly
About Swamp Rabbit Moving and Storage
Swamp Rabbit Moving and Storage is a locally owned and operated business that started 3 years ago in the Upstate of South Carolina. We strive to provide a premium moving and storage experience for our customers while maintaining a strong presence in our community. We pride ourselves on our company culture and are always trying to build bonds and ensure we are doing what is best for our employees. We are one big and growing family, and would love to see what you can bring to our team!