Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Required to get licensed within the first 30 days of hire. We will provide material
- Must be able to pass a background check
$60,000 - $75,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Insurance Agency, we are looking for someone who enjoys helping others, likes to talk to people, is friendly and high-energy - Someone who wants to make a difference in our city.
Chris Castanza leads one of the fastest-growing insurance agencies in the country. He was nominated for Personal Lines Agent of the Year twice. His agency is well known for its team approach to business. Chris is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on accelerating growth in agencies across the nation. His practical and motivational style balances education with enlightening stories. Chris has coached teams and small businesses across the country with a focus on elevating the vision of the organization, developing the talent within teams, and creating frameworks for perpetual success.
Find his book on Amazon: 'The Great Game of Insurance.'