Bowling Financial Group
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
About Bowling Financial Group
Bowling Financial Group is a union-backed company that specializes in protecting American union workers. We promote a high-energy, competitive, and youthful culture in the office. With a 40 year history in the state of Ohio, we have effectively protected millions of families for one of the worst times of their lives. Join us to start making a difference in your life as well as the families that we protect.