Urban Real Estate Partners
About Urban Real Estate Partners:
We're a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Seattle North serving real estate Buyers, Sellers and Investors in the Seattle area.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, quickly traveling from one meeting to the next, managing a thick book of business and working with a wide variety of people. Excellent income potential!!!
We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Fast paced, highly organized and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of team player.
- Excited to continuously improve and learn new skills through ongoing training and coaching.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- Eager to help grow our business and potentially develop new business opportunities.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- Prepare for listing client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new listing clients by presenting Urban Real Estate Partners.
- Unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions and kicking off the listing process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client. relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Partner with Marketing Team to adjust marketing strategy as needed.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. You do not need to be licensed to apply!
- Proven work experience in sales or a high intensity client facing role.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious personal goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available.)
$100,000+ by year two
About Urban Real Estate Partners
About Urban Real Estate Partners
We are building a better way to do business in real estate, by creating sustainable, predictable systems and models to facilitate success for top-producing agents looking to take their business to the next level. UREP wants to welcome this talent with heart, vision, and a laser-focused message that communicates our mission: building incomparable success for you, and your business.
We value visionary thinking, profitability, and hard work driven by a passion for success. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models, and our unique value proposition.
We believe that integrity, teamwork, passion, accountability, and a learning mindset are the key tenets of real success. Urban Real Estate Partners is different by design. Our work is much more than real estate. Our work is your life, your dreams, and building your legacy.