Urban Real Estate Partners
About Urban Real Estate Partners:
We're a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Seattle North serving real estate Buyers, Sellers and Investors in the Seattle area.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, quickly traveling from one meeting to the next, managing a thick book of business and working with a wide variety of people. Excellent income potential!!!
We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Fast paced, highly organized and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of team player.
- Excited to continuously improve and learn new skills through ongoing training and coaching.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- Eager to help grow our business and potentially develop new business opportunities.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- Prepare for listing client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new listing clients by presenting Urban Real Estate Partners.
- Unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions and kicking off the listing process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client. relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Partner with Marketing Team to adjust marketing strategy as needed.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. You do not need to be licensed to apply!
- Proven work experience in sales or a high intensity client facing role.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious personal goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available.)
$100,000+ by year two
About Urban Real Estate Partners
Urban Real Estate Partners is a group of experienced sales associates focused on selling new construction homes and off market properties in Seattle.
In the past 4 years, our team has completed over 200 residential new construction transactions valued at nearly $150 million. Our Buyers are looking to live in the most popular neighborhoods like Ballard, Queen Anne, Eastlake and Fremont, with an average price point of $750,000. This is an opportunity to learn from the best, gain invaluable experience and build real wealth.