McDaniel Callahan Team
We provide the support and systems that help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We've served real estate buyers, sellers and investors across the East Bay for over 30 years.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, easy to use technology and resources?
- Admin support, contract to close, so you can focus on clients?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you're ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn simple tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit and determination
- Positive attitude and communication skills
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized and resourceful with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000 - $125,000+
About McDaniel Callahan Team
The McDaniel Callahan TEAM is a staple in the East Bay, serving buyers, sellers and investors. The team is led by both Terry McDaniel and his son Greg McDaniel, co-host of Real Estate Uncensored and a frequent industry speaker.