Rural Mutual Insurance
Salary Plus Commission!
Rural Mutual is seeking agents to learn and succeed in the multi-line insurance business. We pay a base salary (not a draw off commissions) plus commissions with bonuses for up to three years as you learn how to succeed in the business.
Rural Mutual is looking for hard working people who can run a business, interact with and help people and maintain results driven attitude. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you - apply today!
- Connect with local businesses and homeowners to develop relationships and deliver the coverage of Rural Mutual's product line
- Ensure a high level of personal productivity
- Provide exceptional customer service to everyone
- Outstanding relationship building and networking skills
- Maintain a continuous growth in knowledge of new products
- Seek training knowledge and expertise from and with team members
- You are not required to be licensed to apply.
- You will need to be licensed or get licensed for property, casualty, life, and health insurance once hired.
- You must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- You must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
- During your first 3 to 5 months you will attend 4 training classes at our home office in Madison, Wisconsin. These classes are a week long and are paid training. At these classes you will learn Rural Mutual's insurance products, computer systems, and sales techniques. You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
$35,000 - $45,000 Salary plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.