Andersen Group Realty
Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real estate? Do you have a real estate license or are currently pursuing one?
Are you a top sales professional in your field, seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell?
Our real estate team is growing — and you may be the perfect fit for our open agent position!
Our sales process centers around our clients, both old and new. As a team agent, you will meet with multiple qualified clients each day, focusing on educating them and building a quality relationship. Most importantly, you will provide value and deliver on your promises.
Qualified candidates should excel at the following:
- Customer service
- Task management and prioritization
- Diligent follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to personal and professional goals
Do these qualities describe you? Let's talk today!
- Primary duties include client and lead follow-ups, email communication and overall sales pipeline management
- Consult with clients to discover their needs; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide extraordinary customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold consistent open houses
- Network and market to prospect for new customers
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Sales experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and a passion for meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic
- Perform well under pressure
About Andersen Group Realty
We are a top producing real estate group in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester, MA, we have most recently been ranked as the #1 Team in Winchester in 2017 and previously recognized as the #1 RE/MAX Team in New England. We provide the tools, training, systems and models to help you succeed and thrive in your career.