Sandy Erickson Team, Realty Group
JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL GROWING NORTH METRO REAL ESTATE TEAM
Our market is rapidly expanding…
We have more leads than we can handle currently…
We need your help!
Earn $60,000-$85,000 in the 1st year!
The Sandy Erickson Team is a technology-driven and organized real estate team with proven lead generation systems.
Who are you?!
- Are you a motivated, driven person looking for a career and not a job?
- Are you passionate about learning and growing?
- Do you like to be challenged and held accountable to reach your goals?
- If so, I want to talk to you!
Please upload your resume and complete the online profiles for us to get to know you better. Thank you!
Benefits of Joining the Sandy Erickson Team:
- The top team provides agents a fast track to success and a reputation to be proud of
- The small team focused on personal high-level success in a nurturing, hands-on environment
- Expertise and systems to ensure most of our listings sell and buyers buy
- Leads, referrals, and a lead management system to increase conversion to clients to closings
- Administrative staff to allow salespeople to focus on selling
- Professional marketing to assist in client conversion
- Growth opportunity in education increased pay and responsibilities
- Training, mentoring, and hands-on coaching
Click here for our PROOF OF SUCCESS from clients: https://www.mnpropertiesforsale.com/info/testimonials
Mission Statement to the Team: Sandy Erickson’s mission to her team is to share her passion for growth, both professionally and personally, by providing coaching and opportunities so committed team members have the tools and resources necessary to grow themselves and their income. By continuing to leverage with systems and people, we push to achieve a work/life balance while maintaining momentum to elevate our team goals in an open, accountable, and trusted environment.
- Network and prospect, using our proven systems, tools, and models
- Practice and perform buyer appointments to convert prospects into clients
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership related topics
- Provide high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinate a time-efficient home search process
- Show properties and provide top-notch customer service to our home buyers
- Prepare, present, and negotiate contracts
- Attend weekly team meetings and work in-office Tuesdays through Thursdays
- Prepare weekly and daily goals using accountability and tracking documents
- Consistent learning through CE classes, training, webinars, and asking questions
- Minnesota Real Estate License or ability to obtain one QUICKLY
- Live within 20 minutes of our White Bear Lake office, as that is where most of our business is
- 3-month cash reserve in the bank
- Professional appearance
- Computer skills, particularly CRM/contact database systems
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Energized by people with the ability to motivate and persuade
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Proven work ethic, goal-oriented and desire to be successful
- Congruent with our Team Values: coachable, accountable, and motivated
- Ability to work in-office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$60,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Sandy Erickson Team, Realty Group
Our Team Mission: To provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our Team Values: Accountable, Coachable, Motivated
Business Philosophy: Our team's standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-rated systems, we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail, and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In the end, the Sandy Erickson Team strives to not only be a professional real estate team to facilitate the buying or selling of a home, but also a friend their clients can count on!