The Ramos Team
Wanted: Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (or working on your license!)
Exciting career opportunities in Toronto, ON. Realistically earn $115,000+ in first 12 months!
Our market is rapidly expanding and our team has more leads than we can handle!
The Ramos Team is a driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. You have to experience it to believe it!
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals.
- We have leads!
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and take some online profiles so we can get to know you better.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities.
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining Real Estate License.
- Must be able to give full time attention to this Real Estate career.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
About The Ramos Team
We are a high performing family run Real Estate sales team in Toronto but are now on our way to achieving much bigger goals. We currently have 4 full time agents plus office staff and are planning on massive expansion over the next 5 years. Our team is built around the philosophy of always putting our clients first and to do whatever it takes to get them results truly beyond what they expect.