Drysdale Properties Sacramento County
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
$75,000+ commission at plan
About Drysdale Properties Sacramento County
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.