CP Real Estate
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
$80,000 - $120,000
About CP Real Estate
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ