Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with a positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed! If the idea of negotiating over 50 real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award-winning Twin Cities real estate team, working in a high-energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
What We're Looking For
We're looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our sales team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As a sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients quickly, managing a strong book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend 4-6 weeks in initial training. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be successful.
As a Sales Agent, pay is commission only with the potential to earn $70,000 - $250,000. We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
- Prepare for listing client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance
- Win new listing clients by presenting the expertise that The Kerby and Cristina Real Estate Experts Team brings to their home sale
- Walk homebuyers through the sales process and present them with available properties fitting their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Strategize with clients regarding when to make adjustments
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or meeting ambitious goals
- Technology-driven is a must
- Growth mindset
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client's needs
- Core Value Fit
- Willing to work 40+ hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we must be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal-oriented. You thrive on setting and achieving goals
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level
- You are the definition of Team Player
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can't stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high-achieving work environment
- You are open to working evenings and weekends as needed to achieve your goals and help your clients win
$70,000+ at plan commission
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
We are a team of experts serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Twin Cities Metro Area. We focus on maximizing each team member’s strengths while leveraging each other’s expertise to provide exceptional service. In a company where determination and out-of-the-box thinking are the driving factors of our success, we welcome industry leaders who are looking to take their businesses to new heights.
Over the past decade, our company has exponentially grown in size and we are looking for full-time team members to help us roll out the red carpet for our clients.
We have worked for years on creating a proven system that allows our expert agents to close more transactions than the top 10% of all real estate agents.