Outside Sales (No Real Estate Experience Needed)
We need great Sales Professionals! Compensation: $100,000+ net commission potential
Location: Pensacola, FL (and all along the Emerald Coast)
Do you love selling? Are you looking for a new industry in which to sell?
Are you great at what you do but want to earn significantly more income doing it?
The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team…in real estate sales.
Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries there is. The median home price sold in the US today is $292,000 USD. Our top-end single sales can reach into the millions of dollars. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now?
And, high-priced sales equal high-end sales commissions. We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach.
Our Real Estate Sales Agent Internship program is designed take that outstanding sales professional with no experience in real estate, train them on the specifics of the very expensive products they will be selling, orient them to the industry, mentor them and give them everything they need to put their sales talents to work.
All Real Estate Sales Agents must pass a Real Estate license exam, but we’ll help guide you in that as well. Once you’re ready, we will provide you with lots of leads, and work together as a team to grab an even bigger share of the market here along the Emerald Coast.
* Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
* Guide 30 to 80 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
* "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
* Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
* Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
* Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
* Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations