KW Signature/KW Edge
We are a thriving real estate company seeking exceptional sales talent for our growing team. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission-based compensation plan, a benefits package, and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control, and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Outgoing and loves to talk to people
- A Real estate license is required to sell real estate. Please apply if you have or have a desire to obtain a license.
$100,000 - $250,000 yearly
About KW Signature/KW Edge
Keller Williams is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as one of the highest-rated real estate companies by numerous publications, including Entrepreneur and Forbes.
In 2018, it was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss. Our company was recognized as the number one training company by Training Magazine in 2017; and, inducted into the publication's Training Hall of Fame in 2018. Keller Williams topped Fast Company's list of the World's Most Innovative Companies in the real estate and urban development category for 2019.