Keller Williams Realty
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, and working with a wide variety of people.
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyer, sellers and investors in all of Middle Tennessee.
- Prospect team and personal contacts to fill sales pipeline
- Consistently follow up and provide value to contacts and sales pipeline
- Set and prepare for listing or buying client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance
- Win new clients by presenting Armstrong Real Estate's unique value proposition
- Network and prospect with other industry peers to find property for buyer clients
- Show property, write and negotiate offers for buyers, review offers with sellers
- Understand and have ability to explain contingencies and benefits for seller clients on multiple offer situations
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home buying/selling process
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to ensure the highest level of Client Service is provided
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- 3+ years of experience in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. OR 3+ years of management in the services sector (restaurants, high end retail, etc.)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills and memorize scripts.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or meeting ambitious goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 55-65 hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
$80,000+ at plan
About Keller Williams Realty
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a
gathering place for the industry's best Real Estate Agents. The Keller Williams Realty Hendersonville Market Center features a state-of-the-art Real Estate training room, majestic office space and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter.
With industry-leading Real Estate training, generous commission splits and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Realty Hendersonville is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their Real Estate careers.
Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.