The Grander Group
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Inside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM (MojoSells) and marketing/lead technologies.
- Have a real estate license or be willing to pursue getting one.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Must have, or be ready to get, a valid Real Estate License.
$50,000 - $80,000+ yearly at plan commission
About The Grander Group
The Grander Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate team. For 2017 and 2018, we were named the #1 Midwest Real Estate Team out of Keller Williams.
While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.