CREG - Manchester
Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more dynamic industry in which to sell? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast-paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly. If this sounds like a great fit, start your application today!
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Call inbound leads who want to meet face to face
- Attend face to face seller appointments for sellers who want to sell their home
- Attend training sessions to improve your phone and in-person selling skills
- Update our database with notes and keep a pipeline report
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Passionate about selling
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Sales skills
- Willingness to travel an hour from where you live
- Willingness to obtain your real estate license
- Willingness to take appointments some nights and some weekends
$150,000 - $175,000
About CREG - Manchester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ