The Knowles Team
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for nearly licensed, newly licensed and seasoned sales professionals seeking a career with a new and booming Real Estate Company.
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Passionate about selling
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
$100,000 - $300,000+ (net commissions)
About The Knowles Team
We are proud to offer a limited number of positions in one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County...and numerous other locations in North America. We exist to support, empower, equip, inspire, and serve in Real Estate. If you are interested in a very unique company with incredible opportunities...let us know. We look forward to meeting you!