The Adams Group at Compass
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
-Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
-Commitment to your professional goals
If so, apply now!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Adams Group at Compass
Award-winning Houston real estate expert Ryan Adams has made flawless client service his life's mission. He and his team — The Adams Group at Compass — work diligently to ensure exceptional real estate experiences where every question is answered, every challenge is overcome, and every expectation is exceeded.
With his relational approach to life and business, Ryan creates teams and processes that are highly efficient and effective. Prior to real estate, he worked in the nonprofit sector, where cultivating talent and developing relationships were paramount. Ryan's interest in real estate was sparked while building his portfolio of investment properties, and he prides himself on being a full-service resource who adds ample hands-on expertise to every transaction.
The Adams Group has earned a distinguished track record of success and over-ask sales for buyers, sellers, financiers, developers, and relocators, throughout the Southwest Houston area.