Keller Williams Marketplace Brenkus Realty Network
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team, specifically our listing team (selling houses). We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you can spend up to 3 months of training as an Inside Sales Agent before transitioning to Outside Sales. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You are comfortable driving all around Las Vegas, Henderson, and other outlying areas and being in your car 6-7 days a week.
- Prepare for listing client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance
- Win new listing clients by presenting The Brenkus Team's unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions, and kicking off the home sale process
- Willing to preview new/older inventory
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- 6+ years of experience in the corporate world in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. OR 6+ years of management in the services sector (restaurants, high-end retail, etc.)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals
- Must be willing to regularly work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 60+ hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday)
$80,000 - $150,000
About Keller Williams Marketplace Brenkus Realty Network
With over 30 Years of experience in Real Estate,the Brenkus Realty Network is a specialized brokerage, sales, and training company.
We are recognized in the top 50 real estate teams in the nation, across all brokerages, and out of 2+ million real estate agents.
Wall Street Journal rates as the #1 Team in all of Southern Nevada.