Henry County Residential Home Selling Team
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
About Henry County Residential Home Selling Team
Our real estate team is part of a dynamic home selling team in McDonough, Ga. We are leading the drive to succeed in becoming one of the largest real estate teams in Georgia based in Henry County, McDonough Georgia. We serve Henry County, Newton County, Rockdale County, Clayton County, South Atlanta Area, Spalding County, Fayette County, Jones County, Lamar County, Monroe County, and all Macon area. The cities include McDonough, Stockbridge, Hampton, Locust Grove, City of Jackson, Conyers, Covington, Lovejoy, Jonesboro, Riverdale, Griffin, Barnesville, City of Forsyth, Monticello, Eatonton, Macon, and surrounding cities. If you live or around any of these areas, you're encouraged to apply.