Realty Concierge Group
Ever watched HGTV and LOVED it? Ever been told you would be a great Realtor because of your communication skills? WE WANT YOU!!!
There is so much to learn in the real estate business BUT that is what we are here for!! We will start you out with our kickstart program for one week and then we move on to detailed training and sales mastery to make sure you are fully armed for your new career! We want each Agent to be successful and have a booming business!! No income ceilings are what makes this position so lucrative!
Don't mistake this for being "easy!" There is nothing EASY about it but if you know how to build relationships, love people and truly want to help others, THIS IS FOR YOU!!
MUST be a risk taker! Must love the hustle! Must be competitive! This business is NOT for the weak!!
Must be willing to travel to and around Brighton, Livingston, Washtenaw, and Oakland County on a daily basis!
Commission based income, expected yearly is $60,000+ based on performance! Very low expenses to run your business!
Come join our team and see how exciting and fun this career is! There is a new adventure daily!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience!
- Understand clients needs and work tirelessly for them!
- Be able to delegate work to get more done with the Team!
- Demonstrate CMA results, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds.
- Lead generating client-facing services (Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.)
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience.
- Networking, networking, networking.
- Be professional in all you say and do! Especially on social media!
- Be outgoing and able to build relationships easily!
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license (We can help you get one.)
- Prospective Agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Navigate our database easily - We will teach you but you need basic computer skills!
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
$60,000+ Commission Based
About Realty Concierge Group
Our company believes in making sure every transaction a client goes through is a jaw dropping experience! Our Core Values are on here to make sure you see who we are and if you feel you are a good fit! Apply TODAY!!
Our Core Values:
- RCG creates extraordinary experiences for everyone we come in contact with
- RCG builds relationships based on trust
- RGC practices work-life balance
- RGC engages in open, real communication
- RGC serves the community and expects nothing in return
- RCG Team Members are accountable for their own actions
- RGC Team Members listen, care and serve
- RGC faces challenges with optimism
- RGC team members check their egos at the door
- RCG is innovative, improving and constantly changing