Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite- Denver
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role, you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Follow up with all leads to schedule listing appointments
- Instruct team members on best practices for open houses
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Complete listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and you're the very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong ability to communicate through both forms of oral and written communication
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Sales experience helpful
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Location: Denver, CO
About Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite- Denver
We are Real Estate experts in the heart of Denver's Highlands, serving the community's residential, commercial and real estate investment needs.
Pure and simple, our mission at the KW Urban Elite is delivering the dream of home ownership In the Denver metro area and beyond! The simple recipe that the KW Urban Elite follows is that the vision can be achieved through hard work, that yields extraordinary results, by a team that is accountable in all things.
If you are the type of person who does whatever it takes to succeed, you are a great fit for us!