We are a thriving real estate company seeking exceptional sales talent for our growing team. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission-based compensation plan, benefits package, and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control, and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate sales to ensure a mutually beneficial close
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Quickly build rapport with leads to leave a lasting impression of our integrity and our desire to positively impact people's lives regardless if we do business together
- Must have a sense of urgency to handle a variety of activities and tasks; multi-tasking to handle a fast-paced environment focused on goal achievement
- Use of CRM, and a variety of other systems, to regularly follow-up with leads, moving them through the sales process, working as part of a bigger team in order to facilitate company goals
- Demonstrates leadership based on the ability to motivate others, ability to delegate authority readily, and possesses a strong commitment to results
- Provide daily metrics to support quarterly goals established to promote both personal and company growth
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Operates with generosity, integrity, loyalty, and drive in everything they do
$100,000+ per year at plan commission
About UpStreet, Ltd.
We are an extremely close-knit team, focused on building something bigger than each of us individually are able to obtain. We are always there for one another, encourage one another, hold ourselves and each other accountable, and strive for greatness on a daily basis. Our core values are the non-negotiables we ensure every team member embodies and serves as the backbone of our culture.
Our purpose is To Have ~ To Give with our core values of G.I.L.D. We possess Generosity and have giving hearts. We operate with Integrity in everything we do, even when no one is looking. We're focused on building a team with a sense of Loyalty, likely due to the fact we are not only Veteran owned, but a Purple Heart recipient owned company. We operate with Drive in everything we do; we are a very focused team looking to accomplish great things!