Charleston Metro Homes
Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more dynamic industry in which to sell? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast-paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly. If this sounds like a great fit, start your application today!
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings, and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Must have or be willing to obtain South Carolina Real Estate License
$85,000+ Commission based at Plan
About Charleston Metro Homes
Charleston Metro Homes is a leading full service real estate firms owned and managed by husband and wife Steve and Debbie Smith.
As an area leader in Charleston real estate representing buyers, sellers, property management services and investors - customer service and honest professionalism comes first at our firm. We work hard to stay up to date and completely in tune with real estate trends & technology. We pride ourselves in being more than just a place to work; we're family.
At Charleston Metro Homes we believe in 3 core values: our people, technology and marketing. With the training, coaching and mentoring that we provide, we are driven to build long-term success and wealth for you and your family- not just a commission check.
Our offices are located at 652 Coleman Blvd in Mt. Pleasant SC in the midst of the Coleman Blvd. corridor and centrally located between the beaches, the islands and downtown Charleston.