Tru Advantage Realty
Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more dynamic industry in which to sell? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast-paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly. If this sounds like a great fit, start your application today!
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate sales to ensure a mutually beneficial close
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Passionate about selling
$68,000-$190,000+ at plan earnings
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.