Cornwell Team, Bellwether Real Estate
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we would love to hear from you today!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up.
- Be part of a rapidly expanding elite team of real estate professionals with a success mindset.
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate sales to ensure a mutually beneficial close.
- Real estate investor and ultimately a transformational team leader.
- Driven, assertive, competitive and focused on initiating conversations and building relationships.
- Relentlessly following up on leads generating through online ads and first time home buyer/seller classes.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Real estate license or the ability to acquire one - we will train you on how to become a top producing agent.
- Passionate about selling.
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities.
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
$50,000+ at plan commission
About Cornwell Team, Bellwether Real Estate
Bellwether Real Estate is an innovative marketing company that happens to be amazing at making real estate dreams come true. At Bellwether Real Estate, we provide the highest level of customer service with our team approach, proactive marketing, cutting edge technology and innovative mindset. For our agents we are a community of like minded people who encourage each other to live life to the fullest! The Cornwell Team is an exclusive tight knit group of elite top producing agents within Bellwether Real Estate who have chosen to continually push each other to higher levels of success, happiness, freedom and fulfillment.