716 Realty Group
Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more lucrative industry in which to sell? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast-paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly.
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson or willing to get licensed prior to joining.
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About 716 Realty Group
716 Realty Group was founded by Joel HusVar and Gregory Straus with the intent of building Western New York’s best Real Estate brokerage. Both HusVar and Straus work every day on improving their client’s experience. 716 Realty Group’s modern approach to Real Estate has helped them climb the ranks to becoming one of Western New York’s top brokerages without losing track of one of our core beliefs; to give back to our community.