The Mike Hogan Homeselling Team
We are a thriving real estate company seeking exceptional sales talent for our growing team. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission-based compensation plan, and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team in real estate sales.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
About The Mike Hogan Homeselling Team
Mike Hogan has been helping families realize their homeownership dreams since 1992. Mike has grown up and lived in Durham/GTA throughout his entire life and has extensive knowledge of the local real estate market. Mike has several service guarantees that minimize the risk of buying and selling your home as well as a team working behind him to help ensure no detail is missed in the real estate transaction.