Tru Advantage Realty
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.