We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our best chance at working with the seller
- Manage leads in our company's CRM and update the results of appointments
- Most leads are warm and are generated for you - and some appointments are booked for you
- Meet with distressed/motivated sellers that want to sell their house fast for cash
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get the contract signed.
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Hard worker
- A professional, sharp person who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity. Someone open to learning new things and constantly working on self-improvement
- This candidate is a fast starter and is highly money motivated and is looking to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career
Most of the deals we do are very simple and easy to teach (we "flip" most of the houses we buy) so you can pick up the real estate knowledge you need pretty quickly.
You will learn the real estate investment business by working here.
$80,000 - $120,000 - commission based
About Cameron Prestige
Cameron Real Estate and Ocean City Development offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than fifty flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry. The owners built Cameron Real Estate Group to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, Cameron Real Estate Group and Ocean City Development have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on the core values that we: Respect Others, Win Together, Take 100% Responsibility, and Work Hard.
To learn more about our company, check out our YouTube page at: