CREG - Providence
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Most leads are warm and are generated for you
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get the contract signed
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Proven track record in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Wholesale experience helpful, but not required
- A professional, sharp person who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity
- Someone open to learning new things and constantly working on self-improvement
- This candidate is a fast starter and is highly money motivated and is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents
Most of the deals we do are very simple (we "flip" most of the houses we buy) so you can pick up the real estate knowledge you need pretty quickly.
$125,000 - $150,000
About CREG - Providence
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ